Thursday, March 27, 2008

{ Self Regulation }

1.What is the best environment (home, school, work, etc.) for your learning?

Answer: The best place for me to learn would probably be an area where food is at but the food has to be the best thing I have ever tasted in my life, so I won’t have to think about how hungry I am and then I would be able to concentrate on my work.

2. Where do you choose to study?

Answer: I like to study in an environment where there is music.

3. Where do you choose to work creatively?

Answer: I would probably say an art museum or some type of place where I am comfortable and would be able to get inspired by the things around me.

4. How do you work with others?

Answer: I work very well with my fellow students.


5. What is your favorite way of learning (listening, looking, doing, etc)?

Answer: My favorite way of learning is to have hands on activities and to observe things.


6. What do you think are your talents or strengths (arts, writing, speaking, problem solving)?

Answer: I have a talent of helping people with their problems and giving good advice which I enjoy doing.

7. Where do your personal interests lie?

Answer: My personal interests engage in music ,art and psychology.

8. Do you check for accuracy and precision?

Answer: Yes, I do check for precision and accuracy.

9. Are you persistent in developing your work?

Answer: Yes, I Have to be persistent with my work because if I am not then I wouldn't be a good writer that I am today

No comments: