Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Project Interview

Interview Questions



1. why did you choose to do your project on your class? I choose to do my project on my class because I was actually sitting down and observing how my class interact with each other and I came to realize that I would do a project on them and show them how ridiculous they look while class is in process.

2. Are you happy with the way your class act?It doesn't bother me because it's my entertainment, so yes I guess I am happy with the way my class act.

3. Do your class know you're doing a project based on their behavior? No they do not know at all!

4. By doing this project what do you hope to accomplish when its over? To hear feedback from my fellow students and laugh when they see the documentary that is basically about them.

5. Do you feel that based on your class behavior you're not able to get things done, such as class work?No I don't because I am not easily influenced by other peoples behavior and when I do get influenced no matter what my work still get done!

No comments: